Essential Oils are especially beneficial for general brain health. This is partly due to anatomy: the olfactory system sits right in front of the limbic system of the brain, the emotional seat of our brain. When an Essential Oil is inhaled, it goes directly to the brain, and is processed both physically and emotionally.
Essential Oils support not only general brain health, but also those who have had a brain injury or trauma at some point. The brain can take a long time to heal from injury and it needs a good circulation to be able to repair itself and function normally.
Essential Oils that are supportive of brain health include:
Cellular Complex Blend
The CELLULAR COMPLEX BLEND includes Frankincense, Wild Orange, Lemongrass, Thyme, Summer Savory, Clove, and Niaouli Essential Oils, shown in studies to promote a healthy response to free-radicals while supporting healthy cellular function.*
The Essential Oils in the CELLULAR COMPLEX BLEND provide antioxidant protection for the body and support a healthy response to cellular stressors.*
• FRANKINCENSE: Promotes a healthy response to free radicals.*
• WILD ORANGE: Supports a healthy cellular response.*
• LEMONGRASS: Protects against environmental threats.*
• THYME: Broad-spectrum activity in promoting immunity and cellular health.*
• SUMMER SAVORY: Supports healthy response to oxidative stress.*
• CLOVE: Powerful antioxidant properties.*
• NIAOULI: Supports cellular immunity.*
• Add one to two drops to citrus drinks, teas, or water and consume daily to protect the body and cells from oxidative stress.*
• Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing topical massage.
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Store in a cool, dry place.
CELLULAR COMPLEX BLEND is also available in softgel form, which can be taken as two softgels daily with a meal (may be taken one each, morning and evening).
QUESTION – WHAT OILS ARE YOU MOST EXCITED TO USE TO SUPPORT BRAIN HEALTH?