A generalized, mild soreness in the head is often accompanied by tight muscles in the shoulders, upper back, and neck. Taking care of the underlying muscle tightness can help to soothe this type of head tension. A warm bath using Epsom Salts with muscle-relaxing Essential Oils such as those listed below can be a helpful delivery method for that. The magnesium salts help to relax and soothe the whole body.
Poor posture can be an influence, especially if sitting still for long periods without stretching. Regular exercise with muscle stretching such as Pilates, walking, and swimming can be beneficial for overall health and posture.
Muscle-relaxing Essential Oils include:
The SOOTHING BLEND of Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, Helichrysum, and Osmanthus Essential Oils work together to soothe and relax muscles and ease joint stiffness. Gently rubbed into the area of discomfort, its penetrating therapeutic benefit can be felt almost immediately.
• Apply on feet and knees before and after exercise.
• Perfect for a soothing massage after a long day of housework.
• Apply to hands and feet after gardening.
• Connect with a loved one by giving a hand massage.
• Rub on lower back muscles after a day of heavy lifting at work or during a move.
• After long hours on the computer, try rubbing on your fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck.
• A few drops of SOOTHING BLEND diluted in Fractionated Coconut Oil can be a part of a cooling and comforting massage after a workout.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
For deep, occasional muscle and joint discomfort, layering Essential Oils can be beneficial. Layer topically: Frankincense, followed by Marjoram, and then the SOOTHING BLEND to ease these areas.
Other products that can benefit are SOOTHING RUB and SOOTHING POLYPHENOL COMPLEX.
QUESTION – WHICH OF THE SOOTHING BLEND PRODUCTS WOULD YOU PREFER?